Misc. Info on current story

New chapters are released on Mondays at 8 am PST. Stay tuned for the next part of the journey!

Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/sundnday
Join us on Twitter or Instagram at @SunDnDay

Like 3D printing? Check out our designs at www.thingiverse.com/SilverWolf2814/designs

Thursday, September 14, 2017

A message from Winry

Hi readers! Winry Steamgear here. I know you haven't heard from me in a couple of weeks, so I wanted to let everyone know that I've just been hella busy working on some amazing upgrades for Bumbersnoot, and just haven't had time to update my journal. The next chapter in mine and Bumbersnoot's story will be out on Monday as usual, and hopefully we'll be able to stay back on track. Trust me, his upgrades will be hella worth it when they're finished- you'll see in a couple of weeks when my journal reaches that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment